Family AssistanceHelping Families of Children with Cancer
How to Receive Help
After spending 167 days living with Andrew in the hospital, we understand all too well how important it is to be with your critically ill child. For most of us, that means jobs, bills, and life outside the hospital come second. Unfortunately, we still have to find a way to pay those bills. The B+ Foundation is committed to emotionally and financially assisting families of children with cancer, so you can focus on helping your children get well.
Please print out this form, fill it out and send it to us at:
The B+ Foundation Family Assistance Program
101 Rockland Circle
Wilmington, DE 19803
B+ Provides Help Nationwide
The B+ Foundation has provided assistance to thousands of families across the country in over 240 hospitals.
Please don’t hesitate to submit your request. We want to help in this small way.
The B+ Foundation Family Assistance Program Criteria:
- Child diagnosed under the age of 21
- Prefer to assist families in-treatment
- Goal is to assist with expenses directly attributable to the child’s diagnosis
- Assistance may be granted one time in a 12-month period/2 times overall
- Any U.S. hospital
- Application MUST be completely filled out by the family (Page 1) and the Social Worker (Page 2) for it to be reviewed
- Applications are reviewed every Friday (with some exceptions)
- Prefer to pay creditors directly
If you know of anyone who can use our help, have them contact us at Assistance@BePositive.org about The B+ Family Assistance Program.